Cool–I won an award. I never win anything. Really. I know this a way for us to connect with new blogs, but that’s ok. I’ll take it.
Thanks to Kelli from The Unexpected Education for passing along this award. This is a wonderful blog about a homeschool mom who is learning as much (if not more!) than her little student. I homeschool my own son and know exactly what this is about! It’s insightful and well-written. I highly recommend giving it a read whether you homeschool or not.
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post.
- Tell us seven things about yourself.
- Pass along the award to fifteen newly discovered bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.
Seven things about me that you may not (want to) know.
- I have an irrational fear of spiders. Even the little ones.
- I am also afraid of the dark.
- If ever a religion is born which worships Stephen King, I WILL convert.
- My music taste is VERY eclectic. For example, I love Led Zeppelin, Lady Gaga, and Eminem, just to name a few.
- I love paranormal TV shows, like Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, and MonsterQuest.
- I am a chronic insomniac.
- It would give me untold personal pleasure to hit Nancy Grace right on the nose. Really, really hard. Maybe I could pop her eyes back in.
And now I will pass along the award to 15 deserving blogs:
- Nouns and Violets. This is my beautiful cousin Melissa who inspired me to start a blog in the first place, and who always write with meaning and beauty. Also, she introduced me to e.e. cummings many, many years ago.
- Frantic Mommy. A hysterical blog about mommy-hood in the North.
- The Homespun Life. A very informative homeschool blog that I enjoy.
- Peanut Butter and Hopey. A great blog about life in general. I am a recent follower and I like it a lot so far.
- Are We There Yet? Another great blog about homeschooling and home life.
- dsgnmomonline. A great blog for busy parents.
- Our Banana Moments. A wonderful family blog that I think you will enjoy.
- Moms In Venting. A very funny blog that allows moms to admit that they are people too.
- The SAHM Confessions. Another funny blog about mommyhood. I love humorous blogs, and this does not disappoint.
- Unionvale Homeschool. Yes, I like homeschool blogs. Plus, she raises boys. What can I say? It’s a good blog.
- Do Sweat the Small Stuff. I love this blog. Very straight to the point and very funny.
- Barefoot Mommies. Giveaways, reviews, all kinds of great stuff! Check it out!
- Barefoot in Portland. A beautifully designed blog full of great information.
- The How To Mommy. Tons of great information for mommies!
- The Sleppery Mind. Funny, packed with info, giveaways and more!